- Patented innovation - Every WOLF winder counts the precise number of rotations. All other winders estimate the number of rotations
- Lock-in dynamic cuff: Patented lock-in dynamic cuff ‘locks’ your timepiece into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Low density foam to accommodate all wrist sizes without putting pressure on your bracelet.
- Rotation options: 10 second start delay. Can be set between 300 and 1,200 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional setting
- Directional settings: Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-directional
- Power reserve setting: 6 and 72 hours power reserve setting to accommodate watches with a power reserve, giving the watch time to release stored energy before the winding program begins.
- Battery Option: Option to run the unit on AC power (universal adapter included) or D-Cell/Lithium batteries (not included).
- Storage: 1 winding module, 1pc watch storage, top jewellery compartment features 10 ring rolls and divided covered compartment. Side doors each hold 5 necklaces.
Wolf Palermo Single Watch Winder Pewter
Not ready to buy? Make an Appointment >
Sophistication must be effortless. Charm and style has to come with ease. Palermo takes cues from its namesake city on the side of a mountain by the sea. Sumptuous leathers in traditional colours with flair, black anthracite and rose gold sparkle, the Ferrari red tempts. Your watches deserves a classic home.
Currently the goods and services offered for sale on this website are available for delivery within Australia only.
All purchases on this website must be paid for in full at the time of purchase, and may be by Gem Visa. For lay-by's or our special long term finance sales please visit your nearest Regency Jewellers store.
Payment for purchases may be made via Afterpay, ZipPay, our SecurePay payment gateway or by using PayPal.
We make no guarantee as to the availability of goods advertised available for purchase via this web site. In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfill your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund. An order is only accepted when the goods are dispatched.
Goods purchased on this website will be delivered free of charge on orders over $100. Orders under $100 the shipping cost is $15.
We also offer the option to collect free from one of our stores in Central West NSW. This is not a 'click and collect' service. We will contact you when these items have arrived in store for collection.
We aim to despatch items within 10 business days, dependent on location. During sale periods you may need to allow for a long dispatch time. If we receive an order on our website before 12pm we aim to despatch the order the same business day, but this may not be possible in busier periods such as Christmas. Purchases are sent via the Australia Post tracked delivery system or courier.
Orders placed after the 7th December are not guaranteed to be delivered by Christmas.
Goods damaged in transit to you will be replaced at no cost with free delivery. Please inform us of any breakage within three days of receiving the order.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email with the shipment details.
Merchandise purchased from a Regency Jewellers store, or online, may be returned within 90 days of the date of purchase for a full refund or goods of equivalent value.
Of course, any merchandise returned must be in new, unworn and saleable condition and accompanied by the original sales receipt and original packaging.
Please email email@example.com to arrange any returns. Items may be returned to your nearest Regency Jewellers store but refunds will only be processed by the head office upon receipt of the item, and not by shop staff.
Refunds will be processed via the original purchase method.
Exchanges will only be processed once we receive the return item from you.
A 12 month guarantee and 14 day change of mind policy applies to online purchases. Why not take advantage of our unique diamond guarantee on manufacture and quality. We’re proud of our reputation for providing quality jewellery of the highest calibre. In fact, we’re so confident of the quality and workmanship of our jewellery, that every item in range carries our unique Diamond Guarantee. Our guarantee ensures you have selected the finest quality and value for money, covering any manufacturing faults and is conditional upon us making free inspections every six months over the guarantee period.