We are passionate about jewellery and we want yours to last for many years to come. By following these simple steps your jewellery will continue to sparkle and shine.
One rule to always follow is to apply hairspray and perfume before putting on any jewellery. Avoid contact with cosmetics, perfume, hairspray & household chemicals. Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on before you leave the house and the first thing you take off when arriving home.
- Avoid bleach & chlorine, at home or in the pool so your gold doesn’t tarish & discolour.
- Soap can also make your gold appear dull.
- Get items cleaned professionally once a year.
- Avoid harsh chemicals & heat.
- Check gemstone settings regularly.
- Store them in the dark & in separate compartments to avoid damage.
- Check gemstone settings regularly, have them check professionally at lease once a year.
- Store Diamonds away from other 'softer' gems to avoid damage.
- Diamonds are very strong but they can still chip and scratch so they should be treated with care.
If you have any further questions about caring for your jewellery please get in contact.